Sunday, November 21, 2010

Started studying after roughly 5 years - Part 1





Last week, I thought to study PG again, and wanted to accomplish my  dream, doing PG in Finance Management. It is also needed for my career development ahead . I decided to get my PG degree from Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning. As the funding was not the issue for me (Thank God!!), I asked my friends and well wishers what they though t about it.  All of them told me to go for it, as this will be very useful for me. As BBA with Advance Finance Management, PG with Finance would be a great help in my career development.  My hubby, Anmol is the biggest supported for me in this decision.  Even, my boss  and my organization  is ready to pay 75 % of total fees .. J

I went to college on this Saturday and was so excited.  I inquired each and everything about the course, including the exam pattern, fee structure etc. and pretty convinced about the feasibility and profitability of the PG program.  I was so super excited that I even bought Symbiosis’s branded Gym Water Bottle.

Keep reading for my experience about re start of study.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment