Monday, July 2, 2012

Kitchen decluttering on sunday, so much work !!

It was a bright Sunday morning outside, and busy day inside my house. I was all set to  de cluttered and organize my kitchen. Its just a incident of yesterday, 1st July.

I forgot to take pic of my kitchen when I started.

This is how my kitchen was looking when Work In Progress.



Some of the mess was 'Thanks to Ira'... As she was playing in the messy dirty kitchen while I was cleaning. She found the entire process so exciting that she was not even moving out of kitchen.


The sink, the washing machine top..everything was full of mess, clutter..

But one need to make his hand dirty while cleaning, isn't it?

And the story continues...


 Your kitchen also looks like mine when you are organizing it? Do share your comments..



No comments:

Post a Comment